The Adopt-a-Room program presents the opportunity for donors to sponsor a specific guest room in the Ronald McDonald House.
Adopt-A-Room Sponsorship: $2,000 per year for 2 years (Total $4,000 commitment)
Your Adopt-A-Room sponsorship helps us provide the following for families:
- Lodging accommodations including a room with 2 double-size beds, full bathroom and storage for clothing.
- Transportation to and from the medical facility handling their care.
- Access to laundry services, televisions and play areas.
- Food and beverages - including a stocked kitchen for families to prepare and enjoy a family meal when time permits.
- Email and long-distance phone access to help keep families connected with their support systems back at home.
- Access to recreational activities including a playground for siblings to run around on the Ronald McDonald House campus.
- 24-hour on site security with restricted access to the building to ensure that families are safe at all times.
Many sponsors also elect to personalize their rooms by providing linens, decor, and gift baskets around special holidays.
Recognizing Adopt-A-Room Sponsors
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Inland Northwest is proud to recognize our generous Adopt-A-Room sponsors in the following ways:
- A plaque of recognition to display at your home, office or business.
- A plaque on the door of your adopted room, which can be seen by hundreds of individuals each year who take a tour of our house and families who stay at the house.
- Recognition in our newsletters, annual report and on our website with a link to your corporate website.
For more information or to discuss an Adopt-A-Room sponsorship, contact Colleen Fox at (509) 624 - 0500 or by email email@example.com.
Thank you to our current sponsors!
BUSINESSES AND ORGANIZATIONS
The Employees and Families of American Ironworkers and Erectors
Northwest Spine and Pain Medicine
Kiwanis Clubs of Spokane
In Celebration of the Marriage of Phil and Leslie Appel
In Honor of Our Son, Bradley J. Ballinger
In Loving Honor of Erik James Binks
Hayley Guenther - KHQ
In Honor of Ben, Ashley and Winnie Hawkins
Hoiness Family Foundation
Ken McCabe and Kim Somers
The Mulloy Family
Lars and Paige Richards
In Memory of Frank and Evelyn Ryan
Pat and Carol West, Founding RMHC Spokane Family
Michael and Carol Wilson
Emma, Atia and Haddie Woolf