GET READY TO SHOW OFF YOUR STYLE THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF JULY USING SOCIAL MEDIA AND TEAM UP WITH RMHC INW!
By showing off your stripes, you’ll not only look fabulous but also inspire others to support RMHC INW. Whether you’re an individual, team, family, company, or organization, this is your chance to showcase your commitment to making a positive impact in your community. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to make a difference and elevate your brand. Join the “Show Your Stripes” #ShowYourStripesINW movement today and be a part of something truly special!
- Host a “Stripe-a-thon” party and ask guests to wear their favorite striped outfit in exchange for a donation to RMHC INW.
- Host a “Stripe-tacular Friday” at your office or school, encouraging participants to wear relaxed stripe attire for a donation of $20 to RMHC INW.
Try a “Stripe Selfie” challenge and ask friends and family to take a selfie wearing stripes and post it on social media with a donation link.
- Set up a “Stripe Shop” at your workplace or school and sell striped items like socks, hats, or t-shirts with proceeds going to RMHC INW.
- Hold a “Stripe-a-rama” fashion show and encourage participants to show off their most creative striped outfits. Charge an admission fee and donate the proceeds to RMHC INW.
- Get your pets involved with a “Stripe Your Pet” day and ask for donations for each pet picture shared on social media.
- Host a “Stripe and Sip” happy hour where guests can enjoy striped cocktails and mocktails with a portion of the proceeds going to RMHC IW.
Contact Communications Coordinator Christina Britton: