RMHC EventsBack to All Events
Date:September 10, 2017
Time:12PM - 4PM
Price:$200 per person, $3,000 for a sponsored table* of 10
Location:7500 W State Route 2 Airway Heights, WA 99001
Registration for the 2017 Cobra Polo Classic is now open!
Polo guests enjoy an afternoon of indulgence including...
- Gourmet food, local wine, and Stella Artois beer
- Handcrafted cocktails
- A Silent Auction Tent featuring unique items such as travel packages, rare fine wines, and unique art pieces
- A Cigar and Whiskey Tent that includes Dry Fly whiskey, fine cigars, and the chance to watch polo, NFL football and the US Open. ($30 entry fee - may purchased at the event)
- A raffle with the chance to win a Rolex watch donated by Jewlery Design Center
- A "Parade of Hats" with the chance to win a beautiful pair of Mikimoto pearl earrings from Jewelery Design Center
- A traditional "Champagne Divot Stomp" featuring sparkling wine from 14 Hands
- A fabulous "Swag Bag" at the end of the event featuring a custom polo wine glass and a bottle of wine from Boomtown
NEW this year - a VIP experience brought to you by:
For just $75 guests can add on the "VIP experience" which includes entrance to the champagne pre-party on the Davenport Grand Terrance, a charter bus to and from the Spokane Polo Club, admission to the Polo Players' VIP after party at Table 13, and all day parking at the Davenport Grand Hotel. There are also special rates to stay at the Davenport Grand if you'd like to make a weekend of it!
The VIP pre-event reception begins at 10:3o am on the Davenport Grand Terrace.
Ways to get involved:
There are many ways to get involved in the 2017 Cobra Polo Classic!
- Want to donate your time and volunteer at the Cobra Polo Classic? Click here or contact Cassie Shillam at email@example.com.
- Interested in donating an item for the silent auction? Fill out this form or contact Ami Kunz-Pfeiffer at 509-624-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in sponsoring a table and attending the event, click here or call 509-624-0500.
- For all other inquiries, Contact us at 509-624-0500.
If you are interested in other sponsorship opportunities for 2017, please review our Sponsorship Brochure or contact Jinny Piskel, Business Outreach Director, for more information at: email@example.com or 509-499-7497.
Parade of Hats Sponsor
Swag Bag Sponsor
Century Archives - Tony and Anthony Bonanzino
Goodale & Barbieri
Kalispel Tribe of Indians/Northern Quest Resort and Casino
McDonald's - Matt and Erin Ray
McDonald's - Mark and Tara Ray
McDonald's Northwest Regional Office
Northwest Farm Credit Services
Pro Mechanical Services
Spokane Seed Company